When we walk into a fashion store, a few things that instantly grab our attention are the visual display, aesthetics of the store, product organization and shelving. Similarly, a beautifully laid out eCommerce online store sets the right ambience for shoppers to stop by and shop. Hence, it is important to research and pick the best Shopify themes for fashion for your website in 2020. In other words, it is as important as the products you are selling.
Are you able to showcase AI powered related products, upsell items and frequently bought together products on your Shopify store? To get all of these and more, install Perzonalization for Shopify now and start your 14 day free trial.
The best fashion themes need to illustrate style and class, while also displaying product visuals clearly and aesthetically. The fashion industry is fast moving and dynamic. Hence, it becomes all the more important for fashion eCommerce owners to choose the best Shopify themes for fashion.
Shopify eCommerce Templates for Fashion
The best selling Shopify themes for fashion help you create your online fashion dream store quickly and are reliable. Whether it is a minimalist store or a more complex multi store showcasing every single product, best selling Shopify themes help you realize your dreams and help your project to see the light.
With a host of features and compatibilities with third-party apps and extensions, Shopify fashion themes get you covered with everything you need to start your fashion eCommerce platform.
Before we delve deeper into these best Shopify themes for fashion, it’s imperative that we understand what we are looking for; or rather what are those attributes that we should be looking before we choose best Shopify themes for fashion in 2020.
Characteristics of the best Shopify themes for fashion
Creating a unique and dynamic website with a fashion store template may seem daunting because we may not know how to make it stand out amidst the sea of competitors. However, you could start by checking a few boxes as to what you should be looking at when choosing Shopify fashion templates.
- The Shopify themes for fashion need to be responsive across devices and should be cross-browser compatible.
- A grid-based gallery is ideal for a clothing store website template.
- The best Shopify eCommerce themes for fashion and apparel also come with social media support.
- In an optimized template, customers should be able to move quickly through the checkout process.
Best Shopify Themes for Fashion in 2020
The Expression Shopify theme for fashion is ideal for promotion-focused stores with large inventory. This Shopify theme allows you to showcase multiple product or brand images on your homepage with a slideshow. It features a multi-level drop-down menu to help customers easily navigate your store and has a grid-style layout throughout the store. Some other features of this Shopify fashion template are;
- A versatile side-bar displaying blog posts, images, and ads
- A product image roll-over allows you to reveal different product images when you hover over them
- The home page that can feature a video from YouTube or Vimeo to tell your story
- Customizable content sections on homepage
- Responsive design
- Search engine optimization
- Social media icons
- Drop-down navigation support
- Built-in styles and color palettes
- Free theme updates
Woodmart comes with ten predesigned demos, and there is a high possibility that you will be able to zero in on one. The theme allows you to look at your demo store with one quick click. Some of its attributes include;
- Responsiveness across devices
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Tons of customization options
- Search engine compatibility
- YouTube tutorials
The Flow Shopify theme for fashion comes with a minimalist design, allowing you to set up your products instantly in a manner that they are recognizable and appealing. The header module includes overlaying text and a button to direct your customers to your promotions and new products. Three styles are included with the theme and all of them are elegant and contemporary. Some other features include;
- Completely responsive design
- Masonry style unique product grid highlighting the images and helping you stand out from your competition
- Promotional banner for times when you want to promote a new product
- The collection page sidebar, connecting users directly to all of your product collections and showcasing them in a professional and neat way in the sidebar
- Beautiful homepage video links to both YouTube and Vimeo URLs
- An Instagram feed for collecting more followers
If you are looking to throw in some color and perkiness into your Shopify fashion store, then MYSHOP is the theme for you. This Shopify fashion theme injects color and some craziness in your fashion website. With grid-based layouts and strong visuals, you are sure to grab some attention with this Shopify theme. The theme comes with 12 premade layouts, some of which feature collections on the homepage, while others are more centered around the promotional banners at the top. This theme works for both small and large businesses. Some important features are;
- 5 product page variants to choose from
- Provision for customer reviews and social media buttons
- Multiple blog page layouts
- 4 gallery variants
- 2 shopping cart variants
- Mega Menu accommodating thousands of products
I would recommend Kodo for medium to large eCommerce fashion stores. Well known for its fast loading speed, Kodo is an affordable theme and comes with 16 demos packaged into the theme. Most of these themes are minimalist with a lot of white spaces in them. All the layouts can be installed with a single click and they are responsive. Let’s look at some of this best selling Shopify theme’s other features;
- Unique header styles allowing you to set up site headers, social media buttons and contact information or helpline
- Support for large product collections
- Unlimited product page layouts making the design more flexible
- Shopping cart page that can be changed to provide a quick view of items without going to the product page
- A built-in live search and an Instagram shop
Are you looking for a theme for your Shopify fashion store? Check out Expression, Kodo, Nova, Myshop, Flow, Envy and Mr. Parker! Tweet This!
The fashion Nova Shopify theme is a responsive eCommerce Shopify theme for fashion and accessories. It has a modern, clean design that has been made for online clothing stores. When you use it on your mobile phones, it is as good as using an app. Some of its features are;
- Extremely useful Canvas Menu
- Drop & Drap Section
- Filter Ajax Tag
- Wishlist Plus
- Ajax Cart
All the four styles that come with Envy are clean, modern, and minimalist. It has a multi-level menu that is excellent in terms of helping your shoppers navigate throughout your site. You can also fit more items onto a menu, making it ideal for larger stores. The promotional banner enables you to promote your next sale. As one of the best selling Shopify themes, Envy also include some other features including;
- Product image zoom bringing the customer closer to each product without slowing down the site
- Wonderful slideshow supporting large images
- A marketing popup, which comes in handy when you’d like to display some marketing material or announce a sale
- Instagram feed
The best thing about this Shopify fashion theme is that it has the unique capability to feature collections without making it look cluttered. Four styles comes with the theme. While some of the designs are neutral, while others are more feminine. This theme has a strong focus on images. It has the following additional features;
- It supports those large images without slowing down your site
- You can implement a product zoom for all of your product page images
- The marketing pop-up helps your products grab more attention
- The product filters allows for customers to cut down the selection based on different parameters.
- It includes the collection page sidebar that showcases your product collections and rearranges them.
The Pipeline, one of my choice for best Shopify themes for fashion, brings together a minimalist design with strong visual effects and imagery. The theme has a parallax scrolling feature, which keeps your site fast and minimalist. The theme styles include bright, dark, light making your website quite the eye candy for your customers. I would recommend this theme particularly for online stores with large product inventories. Some of the features include;
- The theme provides a multi-column menu, featuring a simple navigation area.
- Modular style homepage allows you to showcase anything from your store in the modular format.
- It supports large images allowing you to show high-resolution images all over your Shopify fashion website.
- The parallax effect type of animation moves around whenever a user scrolls down the page.
Gecko being one of the best selling Shopify themes for fashion comes at a reasonable price and with a clean design. Thus it’s a perfect fit for an online fashion store. The theme has a fullwidth “add to cart” button, along with a one-click checkout. Some other features include;
- Product pages optimized for better sales
- Upsell countdown to create urgency
- Over 15 gorgeous demos
- Demo uploading with a few simple clicks
- A mega menu, an Instagram shop, and a global store locator
Seiko comes with over nine premade layouts. This is one of the best Shopify themes for clothing or best Shopify themes for fashion with the most modern layouts that you’ll find on the market. The homepages are quite unique compared to one another. The six headers allow you to move around some elements like social buttons, logos, brands you sell, and the shopping cart icon. This best selling Shopify theme’s features are;
The footer contains lots of important information, for you to think about how you want to show them.
- The theme comes with an Instagram widget, and you get a grid-based layout, quite similar to some of the blog layouts that comes with the theme.
- The responsiveness of the theme makes it simple to move about the website, irrespective of the device you are using.
- The product pages are either classic or creative.
- The settings include grid configurations for both large and small stores, product listings in multiple column formats, and large navigational menus.
I like Ella Shopify theme for a number of reasons. For starters, it has a drag and drop interface for moving sections up and down on the homepage. It also comes with some powerful theme settings like the mega menu suitable for big online fashion stores and the AJAX layered navigation to quickly directing your customers to the right products. You can also use the RTL language support to translate your site for global commerce. Other features which makes it one of the best Shopify themes for fashion include;
- The theme has a mobile design for tablets and mobile devices.
- You receive some integrated Google Fonts for improving/changing your typography across the website.
- The mega menu also looks quite acceptable on mobile devices.
- The theme includes a Flexslider image slideshow for showcasing offers and deals, along with overlaying text and buttons.
- The theme comes with a drop-down shopping cart.
- It has a MailChimp support, newsletter pop-up and AJAX “add to cart” button.
The Shopify Fashionopolism is a sophisticated fashion template for eCommerce stores, with an impressionable imagery and some amazing attributes, this one of the best Shopify themes for fashion. The sticky navigation keeps the menu fixed at the top of the page as your customer scrolls down. The product quick view feature allows your shoppers to view product details in a popup so they don’t have to leave their current page. This best selling Shopify theme also include the features below:
- The Fashionopolism Shopify theme gives you two menu options – either a slide-out sidebar menu or a horizontal menu.
- The product image zoom feature gives your customers a closer look at the products and its details when they hover over an image.
- With the help of their Slideshow feature, you can showcase multiple product or brand images on your home page.
- You can also feature a video by embedding a link from YouTube or Vimeo.
Hopefully, this guide about the best Shopify themes for fashion will help you narrow down your search and locate the best performing Shopify themes for fashion on the market. What’s great is that most of these are pretty affordable. However, there also are free Shopify fashion themes and some of the best free Shopify themes for clothing on the Shopify marketplace which you can check out. Having said that, since these themes are what’s going to be the face of your brand, there’s no harm in spending some extra bucks for one. Be sure to checkout my article on best premium Shopify themes here.